Leading Negligent Security Attorney Based in Philadelphia
When you are on someone else’s property, you have a reasonable expectation it will be safe. This is true whether you’re going to the grocery store, parking in a lot, or having a beer with friends. When a business owner fails to offer reasonable, adequate security for their customers or visitors, and it results in a serious injury or death, the victim or their family can make a claim for negligent security. Examples of negligent security claims include:
- Fights at bars, restaurants, or nightclubs that cause injury to innocent bystanders;
- Assaults that occur in parking lots;
- Attacks by unrestrained animals; and
- Injuries suffered to residents of apartment buildings and college dorms with broken door locks or insufficient check-in policies..
We specialize in complex cases like these to ensure that our clients get the compensation they deserve from their negligent security claim.
What Is Negligent Security?
Negligent security is when a business or property owner fails to provide adequate security that protects their customers or visitors from harm. This security lapse can result in physical or sexual assault, kidnapping, robbery, and even death, and the property owner must be held accountable. To do this, you can file a negligent security lawsuit with help from Stampone O’Brien Dilsheimer Law.
Get Your Negligent Security Settlements With Help From Us
When collecting evidence for negligent security claims, there are several key steps. First, our attorneys obtain and preserve the important evidence, such as photos and video. From there, we consult with and retain the leading experts to provide their professional opinion on matters such as insufficient or broken cameras, lighting, alarm systems, gates, locks, inadequate or improperly trained personnel (such as bouncers or security teams), and more. We also dig deep into the history of the property and whether previous claims against the property owner were addressed to ensure visitors are always reasonably safe.
At Stampone O’Brien Dilsheimer Law, we don’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to getting you the compensation you deserve, including medical bills, funeral expenses, and emotional trauma. Examples of our recent negligent security settlements include:
- Six Figure Confidential Settlement – Our client, a minor, suffered scarring and disfigurement of the face as a result of an attack by an unrestrained dog on a commercial premises.
- $500,000 Settlement – Our client received a policy limit award after being shot by a co-employee while in the course and scope of employment. Defendant employer failed to provide adequate security after having notice of the co-employees dangerous propensities.
- $250,000 Settlement – Our client, a minor, suffered injuries as a result of an assault and battery within a school facility due to negligent supervision.
Call back within 24 hours.
No fees unless you win.
We've got your back
Call back within 24 hours
No fees unless you win.