In May, 2018, Ironman athlete Triny Willerton was hit by a bus while riding her bicycle, resulting in catastrophic injuries. Since that tragic day, Triny has been on a mission to promote road safety for her fellow cyclists. With the help of Varlo Sports, Triny founded the #ItCouldBeMe Safety Initiative, a non-profit organization working to change the narrative between bicyclists and other motorists. As a firm who has sponsored many triathlons and represented even more bicyclists in accident claims, we are incredibly proud to support #ItCouldBeMe and encourage our followers to donate.
- Sparking The Dream September 22, 2023
- Making Its Presence Felt September 20, 2023
- Kevin O’Brien’s appearance on 6abc’s Action News August 22, 2023
- Kevin’s appearance in the Philadelphia Inquirer August 17, 2023
- Slip and Fall Case Brings $1M in Compensation After Property Owner’s Negligence June 14, 2023